Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Paid] Tactical battle script,

I was wondering if anyone here had the skill to make a tactical battle system like the ZTABS but with a few edits that I would like. Such as when the player enters battle it goes to a sideview battle screen. If you have played fire emblem then you know what I mean. There are also alot of other little bits that I would like but that all depends on your rates. Please, if you are a talented scripter then pm me with your rates or send me an IM at jutinker@hotmail.com
Also if you would be able to make a custom menu that work with the battle script then i would be very greatful.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.