Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Page of Games

Just a little something, an alternate view for the Complete Games section is the Page of Games. It does exactly what the name says, simply displays all games graphically. Any game with an image is shown (hopefully all games will eventually have images and again, if you don't like yours, make one yourself and send it to me, 230x88px).

You may find it here: pageofgames.php

132 done now, although the total number is coming down as I'm also clearing up threads that shouldn't be there and such.

Actually having a hard time finding most of the logos, having to go through web archive and googling intensively, but it's fun...

And remembering a whole world of really quite awesome games that I haven't played in forever.

Up to 203/422 now. Also exported the images properly so should load much faster (sorry CoyoteCraft). Some real lost gems in there!

Alright, we've reached the end of what I can do. Out of 402 games, 241 now have images. If anyone happens to find a missing one and knows where to find an image for it just let me know and again, if anyone wants to change their own logo, just send me a new image for it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.