Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Opening questionnaire (Mystery dungeon style)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I'm looking for a script that opens up a questionnaire like the one in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. After the last question is answered, the screen fades to black again then fades into one of the four starting positions, depending on the answers.

My best advice, trial and error. How much effort have you actually put into this?

Text: Blah Blah Blah
Show Choices: Yes, No
When [Yes]
Text: Correct
When [No]
Text: Wrong
End

There's nothing overly complicated about it. Just try it out.

Grimdour":1xcxo9us said:
Is there a tutorial for that?

I've seriously no idea how to do events or anything else, really.

One small question:
Have you even touched the choice commands yet?

Also:
It's hilarious when you are asking for a script for one small thing everyone can event...

Here a tip:
RMXP is not 100% script run..

Croda

Sponsor

If you do not know how to make events just quit RPG maker. Seriously.
You can make 90% to 100% of a game easily with events.

If I had to wait for scripts I would never make games.

You have to understand what you do, making a game is really hard to do. So make sure you want to spend thousand of hours in testing thing to make it.

You guys really didn't add anything to this topic, just trolled Grimdour. Please if you are going to post, at least have some content.

This topic is closed. If Grim needs help with eventing, please make a general support topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.