Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Only alowed 30 items

Like the title says I'm looking for an inventory script that only allows the player to hold 30 items with no stacking. I've been searching for a while and came a cross a post where SephirothSpawn said he had one in one of his test bed's but I'm not sure which one. So if anyone knows of a inventory script that only allows the character to have 30 items no stacking or where SephirothSpawn's one is please let me know where thanks.

Ps. I tried the diablo style one but it's glitch and doesn't remove items correctly.

Nm. I found what i was looking for. Here is the link in case anybody else wants a max bag;http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=3108

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.