Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

One small request

What about if the hero can only have 1 healing item? ( Bandages )
1 main weapon and another side-weapon?
5 other slots?
and can only wear armor, not keep them.
Also show them whether they have bandages, weapons, side-weapons or not in a HUD.

This might be easy, or not...
Also in order to wear armor when you pick up something, you will get text on whether to wear it or not.
If not, it will be left there.

Ehhhhh interesting request... This one is extremely difficult for several reasons....

There's a script you can search for that gives you multipul slots. As for the one armor thing... That will be extremely difficult. Sorry but I don't have that much time to help you with this one..... T.T sorry man. This is a full game script request that would take me a long time.

Hmmm so all you want is for a bandage to be equipped? hmmm. That should be easy. Make it an accessory and equip it lol. Now then once you have it equiped what do you want it to display? Do you want it to display something? Also WHY do you want it equiped?

Here I've got an idea.

what battle system are you useing? (Side view, Abs, ect) I can make the bandage effect maybe if a character dies they revive instantly. Just and Idea.

Necro_100000":259ofiba said:
Hmmm so all you want is for a bandage to be equipped? hmmm. That should be easy. Make it an accessory and equip it lol. Now then once you have it equiped what do you want it to display? Do you want it to display something? Also WHY do you want it equiped?
Hmm I don't mean EQUIP the bandage, only 1 person can have one bandage at a time.
Also im using the DSK's abs, ( I don't know what abs is it, sorry )
Also can you make the bandage take a time limit of 5 secs while the player is holding the x button to heal? Is it too hard to do?
Also there is no need of the reviving part

Here I've got an idea.

what battle system are you useing? (Side view, Abs, ect) I can make the bandage effect maybe if a character dies they revive instantly. Just and Idea.

OHHHHH hahaha that's a lot clearer. Actually I could do that in about an hour! Hahaha see isn't it nice to be clear. Sadly I have to take a shower.... I got school tomorrow....

Tell you what. I got some projects I got to work on tomorrow because were having a Team meeting. (See sig)

But I can work on it on Friday, and I should have it done in the same day!

If tomorrow is a snow day then I can have it to you by tomorrow. I hope it is lol. See you then.

-Matt

Also can you post a link to the ABS to? That would be handy. ALSO what system are you using? VX or XP? Thanks for the info. ^.^

Using the XP system, I don't know what the ABS is, but its in the Diablo Standard Kit..

Btw, are you recruiting? Maybe I can join your team in anything except for making arts and scripting...
Because I don't feel like doing my own one-man project... without doing a completed game :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.