Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Okami Brush system

Is this even remotly posible? If you dont know what the brush system is, its a feature in the game okami that enables you to draw stuff that helps you with various things in the game.
Example: You need to cross a river so you switch to the drawing pad and draw a cirlce. Then a lily pad will apere where you drew the circle allowing you to jump on it and cross.

I'm asuming this would tak tooooooons of time so I doubt anyone will do it if its even posible but I figured I mine as well ask...:p

Well it may be remotely possible but seeing as the whole game would need to be designed around the system I could only see it ever being made for a certain project. I also don't really see it being worth the time for a rmxp game.

well it could be used for any game really, but instead of having a bunch of different ones you can use it for only one of he features, like just for lilypads, or just for day/night switching

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.