Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Oh sweet this aughta be good!

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Hey nerds, I'm Remi-chan or BizarreMonkey from the old HBgames.

Looks like I've got a new website to bookmark. Hopefully some of the problems with the old forum will be amended here.

For now I'm just testing stuff out, good work as always, Ellie!

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Damn, it followed us...
Come now, we both knew this was going to happen.

Be it via my inescapable magnetism or my insufferable bitchiness, I will forever be a part of this forum.

Nothing you can do will stop that. So I advise you learn to live with it.

I mean, it's not like it was particularly difficult... There was a big banner on the old site directing people where to go.

Hihi, new account?
Yes. As I explained on The Sketch thread, I had difficulty reclaiming my old one due to forgetting my password. What I failed to mention was that the email to reset it never arrived despite verifying the email adress. It essentially was just an opportunity to update to my new name/brand fully.

That said, for the sake of others who may have the same difficulty, it may be ideal to look into that.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

I consider that banner an intelligence check. You passed!
That doesn't explain how Hybrida got here, though.
ZyEcscp.png

Jesting aside, this will mean i have to repost my games, but given how much the embedding rules have changed very little will be lost in such a process. I can just put more effort into it now.

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

I 'helped' design this place. Mind you. Of course you would have known if you weren't hiding from us, Rem...

Oh by the way if you wanna add your games to the system that's great, but if you don't want to yourself, just tell me which ones and I'll add them myself and tag your user.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

I 'helped' design this place. Mind you. Of course you would have known if you weren't hiding from us, Rem...
Hey man, you're the one who blocked me. I left the discord because its two most active users, you and megaflare, both had me blocked. If anything you're the coward, I just left due to a lack of anything engaging going on.

Oh by the way if you wanna add your games to the system that's great, but if you don't want to yourself, just tell me which ones and I'll add them myself and tag your user.
Oh no that's okay. I'll add them myself in due course! Most of them will need to be edited in future anyway.

Also, I would say, tough tiddies, I am not banning either of you, so you're gonna have to learn to ignore one another. Also to learn what each other is.

I spend a lot of time with people who hugely clash with me politically, ethically, and morally... But we coexist and are even good friends. I'm not saying be happy clappy and hold hands, just that it ought to be possible to enjoy an online experience without having to be at each others' throats.

The new rules I am implemented are designed to be accommodating and lax. I don't ever want to have to refine them and enforce other rules so please, don't make that happen. Would not be a happy Ellie.

Remilia I love your art, it's a very unique style and you have a knack for character design. You're one of the most productive game makers out there.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Also, I would say, tough tiddies, I am not banning either of you, so you're gonna have to learn to ignore one another. Also to learn what each other is.

I spend a lot of time with people who hugely clash with me politically, ethically, and morally... But we coexist and are even good friends. I'm not saying be happy clappy and hold hands, just that it ought to be possible to enjoy an online experience without having to be at each others' throats.

The new rules I am implemented are designed to be accommodating and lax. I don't ever want to have to refine them and enforce other rules so please, don't make that happen. Would not be a happy Ellie.
Not to worry, I don't want Hybrida banned. I'm just engaging in verbal fisticuffs with him, which is pretty common. I'll do what i can to make sure it never goes beyond that.

Remilia I love your art, it's a very unique style and you have a knack for character design. You're one of the most productive game makers out there.
Why thank you~ Game dev / art / creative stuff is my jam so not doing it is just bizarre to me. Why would I relent in doing something I so immensely enjoy?

Goodbye BizarreMonkey, hello Remi-chan! :p
That silly grub really won't be missed. I was gonna make a video about it and the transitionary mechanics that had to take place but after getting so far i realized it was gonna be a lot of work for a video like 2 or 3 people may watch so i decided to put it on hold for the time being.

But here's what I got up to.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.