Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Non-SDK Caldaron's Time Edit

I was hoping someone could edit Caldaron's Time script found here:

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11163

I want it to be totally useable without the SDK. I understand it shouldn't be extremely difficult, but it's far too complex for me to atempt. Could someone try this please? I know other people need this, so I've decided I might as well request it. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

rataime;218284 said:
He seems to have used some SDK aliases, so it is not as trivial as you think . And it's a bit heartbreaking to destroy well-aliased scripts...

In that case, I guess it is more of a re-write than an edit. Anyone at all up to attempting this?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.