Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

No windowskin in title

Greetings,

I would like to not see my windowskin on my titlescreen.  I just want the select bar (the thing that goes over the option you're selecting) and the font.  The window behind the New Game, Save, Shutdown menu I want to disapear.  If you have any suggestions, it would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-ama

gatada

If you are using the default scene_title look at the 41 line, delete it and put this     @command_window.opacity = 0 #is invisible
if you are using the SDK, search for:
@command_window.back_opacity = 160
and do the same (delete it and put this:  @command_window.opacity = 0 #is invisible )

gatada

ama55":x4g3qzcs said:
For some reason (i'm using default scene_title) when I do that, the backround of the windowskin goes away but the border stays.  Not sure why though.
You didn't understand my answer, i told you had to change the default line (41) for the new line ( @command_window.opacity = 0 )
sorry if i didn't explain it well

gatada":2rwjer2g said:
You didn't understand my answer, i told you had to change the default line (41) for the new line ( @command_window.opacity = 0 )
sorry if i didn't explain it well
That was my fault, I didn't read your original reply completely.  I did exactly what you said and it worked.  Thank you.

This topic may be closed as it is resolved.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.