Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

No Menu Save option

hey ppls.

I need a script so the "Save" option is gone from the menu.
I have tried this many times on the Scene_Menu script, but I can't figure out how to work it!
if someone could help that would be greatly appreciated!':|

Thanks
-Mewgull

Very easy just remove from scene menu were is written save in the first few lines that's this:

s1 = $data_system.words.item
s2 = $data_system.words.skill
s3 = $data_system.words.equip
s4 = "Status"
s5 = "Save"
s6 = "End Game"
Here you see save with s5 so when you erase that line make end game s5 and in the brackets under those lines:

@command_window = Window_Command.new(160, [s1, s2, s3, s4, s5, s6])
remove s6 now scroll down until you come to this:

when 4 # save
# If saving is forbidden
if $game_system.save_disabled
# Play buzzer SE
$game_system.se_play($data_system.buzzer_se)
return
end
# Play decision SE
$game_system.se_play($data_system.decision_se)
# Switch to save screen
$scene = Scene_Save.new

Remove all those lines and under it there's end so when 5 replace it with when 4 and that's all now to save you must make an event and in the third page in the lower right there's call save screen and click on it so when you make an event with that it will be called were you save just like in the menu.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.