Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Newb, Needs help finding a Script!

So, before I invested into grabbing RMVX, I saw a Script that allowed a character to have Cooldowns on his Skills, so even if he didn't use MP - he still had something to do aside from just Attack and Guard, and had restraints still.

For those who don't know what Cooldowns are, say I used a super strong ability in an online game, that ability couldn't be used again for another 5 minutes or something. Since this is a turn based game, it'll instead restrict it by turns, so I'll use an Attack, and not be able to use it for another three turns, for example.

So, if anyone is able to help me find this script, it'll be greatly appreciated!

Ahhh, didn't even think of checking for Skill Cooldown. Does anyone know how to port it to VX? It's pretty crucial for my one character once he starts to level up.

Thanks for the find Atoa!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.