Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New/Load game like zelda

I want a title like zelda : that's don't have : New Game
Continue
Shut Down
That's have 3 files and when we press on it that's created a game and when a game is already created that's load the game.
That's have only : New Game
New Game
New Game
And other things like heart (like zelda) and rupee (like zelda too).
And we can erase a game.
And after to have created a game, we enter the name of the hero.
If you don't understand, ask question!

I was search...
It's just a system load game before all. That's create a game when you load an empty game.
It's like zelda but I want to add others things like :
an animation of the hero who walking
the hero's heart

Ack---we really need a delete button!

lol sorry I had some help but then I realized it wasn't quite what you were looking for.

Besides being shamefully sloppy, it had "Start" and "Quit" and then if you choose start it takes you to the load screen where it has "File 1" or 2 3 4 w/e if it's saved and "New Game" if there's no file.

Yeah so not that great and not what you wanted. You're better off waiting for Seph...

...what a useless post...i wish we had a delete button.

Ok. Thanks you for to that.
I want that in :
an animation of the hero who walking
the hero's heart
a system to delete a game
a system to copie a game (and past) if it's possible

antoyo, I'm guessing that you don't speak english as your first language.
"a hero who can walk" doesn't make sense as a request. The characters can walk already. Do you want a dashing (running, or walking faster) script?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.