Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New equip type script needed

What i'm looking for is a new type of equip screen that works with the multi-slot equip screen the one posted by guilliamo(sorry if spelt wrong).

They say that a picture is better than any explaining so i'll add a picture with what i want it has the descriptions but i'll say some of them here too.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/944/ ... eenyp2.png[/IMG]

Although the picture explains it all i want to point some stuff.

There is no need to make it full size of the screen if it can be made smaller but please center it.
I don't know if i explained well in the pic but if possible i would like to make the description part show clearly to the max possible of lines since the equipments will be shown as icons only their attack will be shown in the description even if they have effects.

The second hand how i showed it you may think i need it to use both but no don't worry, what i meant is that there should be the right arm. I will make the right arm with weapons or shield.

It would be better if it could use a sort of cursor for this scene only but it's not that necessary if the cursor of the windowskin shows.

And lastly but not less important the battler should always remain the same except if switched to another battler so it's not if i equip a sword it would show on the battler so don't worry all i need is this type of visual equip screen not that is easy though...

Thanks for all the help in advance.

No what i mean is you know that there are scripts to show a cursor instead of the windowskin? i would like to show a cursor in the scene equip if possible or at least the normal cursor from the windowskin shows.

And for the other question when you have you cursor for example:
short sword atk 14 + 1str

it would show in the normal description where i can write frm the editor.

Thanks for you help :)

Reaper*, I remember there was a script made by Selwyn that would allow you to show a cursor (hand, arrow, etc.) on screen.

And for the other question when you have you cursor for example:
short sword atk 14 + 1str

it would show in the normal description where i can write frm the editor.

Well, I didn't get the idea. What is it supposed to mean?

Arbiter is working on it.

For the cursor i know that's why i said to be usable only there.

And for that is nothing you know you can put a description in a weapon/armor in there is what i wrote. Meaning that when the cursor is on the selected equipment it will show their description simple.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.