Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Netplay

waby

I have a request well basicly all it is could somebody make a netplay server that works or atleast send me a link to a guide iv already looked at 1 on this site and that hasn't help at all so could somebody help me out.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Sorry pal but you can't just ask someone to make you a server for free, SS Muu makes servers for around £400 ($800), but he/she(?) slept with Wyatt, therefore made an exception of £75 ($150) and £1 ($2) from every copy of his game sold.

If you want something this big you need money, and lots of it !

Here, http://www.rpg-palace.com/forums/index.php?showforum=185

jbrist":30rlr1v4 said:
but he/she(?) slept with Wyatt
no I didn't.

therefore made an exception of £75 ($150) and £1 ($2) from every copy of his game sold.
I only agreed with that because I seen many who wants to buy his game.

SS Muu makes servers for around £400 ($800)
I depends on how hard it's to make them (the one I'm making for Wyatt should really be £300, it was easier to make then I thought)

waby

Yes but none of them ever work anyway and that link doesn't work it takes me to forums and the only 1 i can find is the one i have that dont work....could you atleast get me a guide or something because there is one but the link don't work.

Jason

Awesome Bro

S S Muu":3t8dt7ms said:
Here, http://www.rpg-palace.com/forums/index.php?showforum=185

jbrist":3t8dt7ms said:
but he/she(?) slept with Wyatt
no I didn't.

therefore made an exception of £75 ($150) and £1 ($2) from every copy of his game sold.
I only agreed with that because I seen many who wants to buy his game.

SS Muu makes servers for around £400 ($800)
I depends on how hard it's to make them (the one I'm making for Wyatt should really be £300, it was easier to make then I thought)

Lol I was only joking with the you slept with him part, haha :thumb:

waby":10dr2u8w said:
Yes but none of them ever work anyway and that link doesn't work it takes me to forums and the only 1 i can find is the one i have that dont work....could you atleast get me a guide or something because there is one but the link don't work.

It works very well, it's just hard to setup.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.