Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Neighbourhoods

hi I'm no good when it comes to ideas so I thought I'd see if anyone wants to suggest/submit neighbourhoods for my game. Maximum of 6 neighbourhoods per area.

areas information
Basicaly the south is wealthy and has beaches. Central is Middle class and mostly residential and business. The north end is quite poor but not the poorest area. The northwest is the poorest area and mostly has hoods. The northeast is near the harbor and probably third poorest after the North end.

gangs
The gangs in the game need areas to control so take that into account. The gangs in the game at the moment there's; a biker gang, a African American gang, a Irish American gang, a Mexican gang, the mob, Russian Mafia, a triad, and a Jamaican gang

submission template

Neighbourhood name:

Area:

Info:

Buildings and landmarks etc:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.