Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need this work without the SDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting SDK removal from a script
This is a request that the SDK be removed from a script, but still have it function properly.

Script Title: Map Layers
This script was not made by me, but uses the pesky SDK and it's causing some other scripts not to work. I know sometimes scripts need the SDK to work, but if there's any way it can be removed please help me out :D This is for RMXP by the way.
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Field Map Items

Basically the above script requires a scripted INPUT::BUTTON command, and that doesn't sit well the SDK apparently, because when I press the button to open up a window, nothing happens. Remove the SDK and voila; it appears. However with the Map Layers and without SDK, it crashes. :/

I'll just post the demo for the Map Layers script: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XO7H1Z72

It was found in the Lost Scripts thread in case anyone was curious. If it can't be made to work without the SDK then maybe someone would consider making the field items script compatible wit the SDK. ;)

Thanks,

-LiP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.