Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need some scripts.....

If any one knows of these scripts or if anyone could make them please send me their links. Thanks a lot!
I use vx now but if you know of any for xp I might switch over again. All the same It would be much better to have the scripts for vx.

~Some sort of script which lets events touch other events and effect them. ie Throwing a bomb or shooting an arrow. I don't want to change the battle system though, I just want to be able to blow up walls and shoot targets.

~2 or more players.

Thank you ~A way to store your gold and items in a box in your room.  :thumb:

~A good time system, ie being able to keep track of time with clocks, use events at dates and have night and day.

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.