Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need some opinions or scripts...

Seda

I'm not sure if this is the the right forum now, but I have recently had an idea come to me for a game... But my problem is it want it to be an ABS system game. I was looking around at all the different ABS systems and I can't seem to find one that matches what I am looking for. I've come close with a few, but they are too buggy to use.

This is what I was looking for:

Be able to have multiple party members (4 at the least, and part of the team like being able to change their equipment)
          player can change party members actions (full attack, stay away, and in between).
          Game over when main character dies (and when others die, they do the monster's red fade away).
          Able to have projectile weapons.
          Be able to define if skills are melee or ranged, and have skills hit multiple times.
          Able to put adjust the delay for casting and weapon attack speeds (the harder hitting the skill/spell, the longer it takes to be able to attack again)
          Duel Wielding (both weapons hit the enemy, and able to specify who can duel wield).

Thanks to anyone who picks up this request, or finds scripts that match what I am looking for!  :thumb:

Edit: The closest thing I came to what I was looking for was Mr.Mo's NeoAbs 1.5. Are there any scripts that are compatible with that script that match what I am looking for? I crossed out what found so far.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.