Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need numerous scripts

I've seen these used in games, but i'm not 100% sure all of them actually require scripts, so any help would be appreciated :f01thumbsup:

Install script - I'd like the script/method that when the user wants to run the game, it installs onto the hard drive. It takes you through the usual method of installing and when it's done it can be found in the start menu.
New font - I want to be able to use a different font that's not standard in my game; I understand there's a script somewhere which automatically installs the font when the game is opened.
Full screen - I also need the script which automatically changes the resolution of the game window.

Also, can I have the names of the people who made them so that I can stick them in the credits?

Thanks

~Skyline

full screen script:

place this in "Main" under "begin":

Code:
unless $DEBUG
$showm = Win32API.new 'user32', 'keybd_event', %w(l l l l), ''
$showm.call(18,0,0,0)
$showm.call(13,0,0,0)
$showm.call(13,0,2,0)
$showm.call(18,0,2,0)
end

if you want to have the full screen in the test mode, remove "unless $DEBUG" and "end".

however, you shoudl have looked further down, just like me ^^
but i am expiriencing some weird problems with the script, but i think its something with my comp, now with the script.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.