Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need help with sprites and scripts

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this script thing but i been looking on this forum and found lots of great things to help me out so thanks a lot guys. Anyways! I been messing around with RPG maker VX and would love to see a few new scripts to help me along with making a game. There are a few so bare with me here :P

#1 Sprites- I seen lots of great things for this like the in game script to make your own custom sprites from leg, arm, head parts ect. right there in VX which is great! but can anyone make a script to also allow you to make creature sprites from small spiders to huge bosses? also have it allow you to upload sprites, tiles, music ect. that you already have saved on your computer.

#2 Special effects- Pretty much looking for a script to allow you to make/add special effects when a player uses magic, uses summon levels up ect. Good example is the pic below. When this character used magic and cool spell seal or ring appears under the character so i'm looking for a script to allow you to make these and apply theme to your sprites.

That's pretty much it for right now :P so if any of these scripts are on here and i missed them please do direct me in the right direction, thanks :D

eudomons+online+good+free+rpg+games.jpg

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.