Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need Help Find a ABS script

I need help i cant find a good ABS script i whant like dragon ball z buu fruy script i cant find one sow Help me please (sorry for im bad engiles)

Actually this IS the Script Request Section.
About the battle system, you aren´t very specific. Asking "a script like dragonball z battle" you´re not gonna get it, cuz a lot of people dont know what is this dragonball z battle system like (as myself), describe what it has that the other ABS scripts here doesn´t , some function you need that you can´t find here in RMXP. (if you even searched at all, what I doubt)

Lestat.br":38v4adw3 said:
Actually this IS the Script Request Section.
About the battle system, you aren´t very specific. Asking "a script like dragonball z battle" you´re not gonna get it, cuz a lot of people dont know what is this dragonball z battle system like (as myself), describe what it has that the other ABS scripts here doesn´t , some function you need that you can´t find here in RMXP. (if you even searched at all, what I doubt)

link in pink said that before this post was moved from the other from it was in ^^

anyways about this system...I am sure I found one around here somewhere that looked like it had this

have you tried the search function for dbz or dragonballz stuff?

When I mean I think you didn't even search, you really didn't.
This ABS matches with Mr. Mo's ABS 5.5

You don't need to search for a CBS which shows explicitly DRAGON BALL in its name. Just try them, and you will find one that fits in what you wanted.

i did searcht but i dont like Mr. Mo's ABS 5.5
and im a newbie i did 15 games but i dont have a good ABS script

i whant to make a naruto game now so i whant to trow schuiken and kunai
and do jutsu

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.