Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need Good ABS!

Help! I need a good Action Battle System, but I can't find one that I like. I want an ABS that allows the enemies to be at least somewhat intelligent, also. Please either show me some links to get to good ABS's, or show me a custom Action Battle System!  ??? :cool: :'(

That isn't an abs. An abs is where the characters attack on the map, you hit a button to attack or another to cast a spell, as opposed to the turn-based battle system, like rye's. You annoy me.

If you didn't find any ABS as good as you wanted, try improving one, but don't make these topics in this section please, here you should know what you need before posting.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.