Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need battle Help, and choice character help

Im dont have very good English but i hope u guys understand:
I want to have an option to pick a character at the start:
You press "start game" and then you see something like "you are a boy, or a girl?"
or something like that.
And i want have a battle system like in diablo, or like in MU=online.
example: You entering a field with creatures, and when you press "space" or another button, it will slash with the sword or do spell. - video example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0NDt_gvJ-E&feature=related
btw sorry if i post this in the wrong forum, i didnt sure if put this on script or in general support.

Ok, so it seems like you are looking for the XAS battle system. This would be a free-roam system where you use skills and attacks in real time, correct?? If so, just search the site for the XAS battle system and you'll find it.

hope this helps!
~xgamexfreakx

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.