Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

need ATB on the default battle system

KAIRE

i have spent alot of time editing the default battle system and have what i want. i have changed the window_battlestatus to how i want it.(like final fantasy VIII)

but, now i need an ATB(time bar) script to work with what i have. i have tried RTAB and that gives me the time bar i want but it change everything in my battlestatus to default or how it was...

can somebody help me with an ATB script that can work with what i already have?

what i have is no other script but a total edit of the default battle system.

Timer bars have to be built into the system since the bar has to work WITH the timer system built into it.

Have you tried ParaDog's v 2.58 that I posted? His system, though labeled as an ATB (active timer battle), is more a CTB (conditional timer battle) system than anything and should be compatible with most any default battle system add-on. Think of it as a Default system with Timer Bars and adjustable features. You can still have the bars stop when the command window shows... pause when the skill/item pops up... or stall when the targetting system is on. Enemies still wait their turn.

Um, it has it's own battlestatus system... but kinda has the FFVII top-down setup.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.