Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

need animation fix

-Odin-

Hello i have seen that there is a fix to animation (the thing that makes skills animations to be planted over and over on itself if there are alot of enemies in the screen) by Yanfly (Yanfly Engine RD - Animation Fix) but its not compatible with tankentai sbs and atb... so i need a scrip that fix this and have compatibility.

Im using tankentai sbs 3.3 + kaduki + atb 1.1

TY for your answers.

ohh btw link to the script im talking about:

http://pockethouse.wordpress.com/vx/animation-fix/

PD: i only need the animation fix the funtions to skill animation and diferent skills animations are not needed, i am already making my own skills via database and scrip.... only the fix of the problem with the graphics being planted over it self.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.