Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

need a script like runescape quite easy thow

i need a script so the inventory box is at the right side of the screen like runescape if anyone can make me this and post it on this topic it would be a great help

ps i want to see my inventory while playing the game instead of pressing esc them selcting iventory

Jason

Awesome Bro

Your new to this forum, it took you 4 minutes from registering to request this.
I know your new, but still, you should really read the request forums, what if the people have never played  Runescape before ? And besides, if you wanted to click the items, you'd need a mouse input script too.

Please edit your post.

jbrist":1hl3aus6 said:
I know your new, but still, you should really read the request forums, what if the people have never played  Runescape before ? And besides, if you wanted to click the items, you'd need a mouse input script too.

Please edit your post.
jbrist":1hl3aus6 said:

Please edit your post.

im sorry but i realy need them scripts i will look at other fourms in futre but do you now anyone or could you get me them scripts plz

Hey jbrist, theres no reason to be such a jerk about it, why wouldnt you have "asked" for a screenshot? Wouldnt that have been somewhat of a normal way to put it???

Who cares if hes new, you were new at one point too. So dont be an ass.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.