Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need a new menu for my game .

lazura

I need a new menu for my game . I think that the item and skill icon is too small , so i want a menu have two window , one window will be the place to put item (skill) (maybe it look like diablo item box ^.^ , one item or one skill for each square) and when you highlight an item or skill , the other window will display the item's large picture and the information about it . (if we use popup window , we can save a little space and the item window could be a little bigger - when you highlight the item and press the right button , the window will )
Beside , I need a new weapon menu too . Hero now can equip clothe , two hand weapon or two weapons ^^ , boot , pendant , two rings , cloak , pet . Its about 9 slot @^@ .
And the last >.< : I want to add a keyboard options .
I really need this menu , hope that someone there can help me :)

As this is phrased completely like a request for a script rather than a request for advice or tips, I'm going to move it to Script Requests. If this is in error, PM me or report the topic to be moved back.

Also try to rewrite this because it's pretty... jumbled. Maybe make a mockup of what you want it to look like?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.