Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

need a mini-game,soccer

hi,im looking for a nice mini-game,soccer

here's what i want in the mini-game
-the player can shoot on goal
-a board showing the time en score's
-that the player can tackel
-that a reffee can give foul en yellow en red cards

that what i want for now can you make it for me?

You might want to read this, bud.

You need to be a bit more specific if you want people to actually help you. If you don't have any sprites, you can request in the Resource Requests section, you know.

By the way, why would you want tackling in soccer?
Never mind, didn't know the term was used like that. You can tell I'm not a big player >.>

Tackling's a major part of football (soccer) dude.

Anyway. This is a very big request. For there to be red cards there must be fouls, so there must be some way of fouling, for example. Also, for shooting you'd need ways of working out how powerful the shot is, where you're directing the shot, how many people are in the way, etc. You need a lot more detail in your request for exactly what you want, as [the scripters] have no idea how complex or simple this has to be.

is just want a soccer game what do you mean by specific ok lets try again

-i want the player that he can shoot on goal(auto keeper)how
closer the disteance how greater the chance of a goal   
-that a hud show you the score and the time that's left
-the player can tackle your oppent there a 80% chance that this works but if it from behind a fouls have giving and the oppent may shoot a freekick or penaltie

-freekick or penaltie freekick:if the the fouls is out the bocks(5block)
its a freekick whit ha's a 65chance of a goal if a penaltie have bing givin there a 80% chance of scoring

is this better?

It's rather important that you use proper vocabulaire and grammar during a request. It isn't the bocks, but the box. Wich is the area on the field closest to the goals where faults will result in a penalty.

francesco34":2x4qzhjs said:
vocabuliar en grammar what do you mean whit that

He means to make sure that, when you post, you make sure that all of the words are spelled correctly, and that they are in the right order. you come across as a bit of an idiot when you post without taking care to check your spelling and grammar.

a scoreboard should be easy enough to event.
tackling could be triggered by pressing a button, and fouls would be tackling at the wrong time...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.