Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Necro's Glow text!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is basicly just an addon that makes any picture text, like those in the mog menu, GLOW! The turn rainbow colors when your cursor is over them making them have that good old "Glowing rainbow" effect. I'v never seen anyone post a script on this NOR actualy do it! I have it down to a science that also now comes in a reduced lag form... All you need to do is give me the script and the I can add on the glowing text for you. Better yet it uses no picture variations! It's all Plug and Play! This means no making tons of pictures to make it work. Just plug in a text and watch it glow!

Effects:

When highlighted picture text in the script it glows rainbow

Fix: It makes it now reset to the original color when you move off.

Fix: Reduced Lag

Fix: 360 degree colors! (the full spectrum)

Fix: No lag now!

All you have to do Is tell me the script and give me the link. This is for VX things like MOG's Menus, and other things that use pictures. I can also make face portrits and anyother type of picture glow.

Where's the script? lol wait this isn't a request is it? If it is, you need to reread your request and you've posted this in the wrong forum.

Necro_100000 want us to give him our script so it can add his special effect to our text in script.

i take a lot of courage to demand us to give him our script while he doesn't give us his! I don't know what he think but that way he probably think that he will gain access to everyone script and probably steal part or all of the script.

here is a public forum so publish your script here if you don't whant don't bother everyone for their script!

its nothing personal but i just found this idea a little strange thats all.

This is a public Script Analysis forum. If you're not going to share the script, there's no point this being here.
Necro 100K, you have 24 hours to post the script or this thread will be locked.

[EDIT!!]
I misread the first post- like a hundred times.  This isn't a request- his script just doesn't automatically alias its way into something.

Necro, if you post your script (even if it doesn't work standalone) I can show/help you make it an automatic or easily implemented script- so that we can retrieve and use it at our own convenience.  If you don't want it to be public, don't submit it.  K?

mawk

Sponsor

Been 24 hours. Necro, when you would like this thread unlocked, please PM another moderator or myself with your revised post and we'll open it up right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.