Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

My Requests

Ok my Game is Early in making and i need a pvp system also its gonna be mmo im gonna make it online.

How i want it to work:

1. I want it like you can challenge someone (somehow like click space shows info on player and u click challenge)
and when battle over declares winner or somtin and go back to normal stuff.

I would love for someone to make this big part of my game thx!!

2. Well i want a script to make where i equip a item and it shows up on me like armor shows armor when i take off back to shirt.

And weapons and also able to swing with them (i can get animations just need script to do that).

Also i would love (you dont have to) it u could make hair overlay to choose a hair to start with on your guy.

3. I need a system where i can make a weapon or armor only wearable at a certain lvl would love for someone to make!!XD

Ok donno if someone already requested this since i bet alot of people want it

I would love it thx in advance!XD

Try this one. I did a example on how to setup the required levels. In the following code you need level 5 for weapon 2, level 8 for weapon 3 and level 4 for weapon 10.
Code:
class Game_Actor
  WEAPON_LEVEL = {2 => 5, 3 => 8, 4 => 10}
  WEAPON_LEVEL.default = 0
  ARMOR_LEVEL = {}
  ARMOR_LEVEL.default = 0
  alias tibuda_equiplvl_equippable? equippable?
  def equippable?(item)
    if tibuda_equiplvl_equippable?(item)
      return @level >= WEAPON_LEVEL[item.id] if item.is_a?(RPG::Weapon)
      return @level >= ARMOR_LEVEL[item.id] if item.is_a?(RPG::Armor)
    end
    return false
  end
end

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.