Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MY first request

For quite some time now, I was able to manage without any help but I think I need help now. Could anyone make a script for me? please?
Here's my problem:

I kind of liked the way ff9 had the trance and the full synchro mode in megaman network so I made a similar thing. Everything went OK except for one thing... The skill changes the battler graphic of the character who used the skill(example: characterA uses SKILL. He changes to a new battler). The problem here is that after the battle, the battler stays the way it was. Can anyone make a script that allows the characterA to change battler only in the current battle then change back to normal after the battle?

I would appreciate help cuz it is my first request hehhehe..

A J

I think that a common event will do the trick
no need for a script

look make two common event one is like this
when the characterA use the skill he changes to a new battler and just add switch 0099 works

the second common event:
Make it a parallel common event make it work when switch 0099 works
make it change bake the battler then turn off switch 0099

you're done not that hard right??

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.