Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

My art

I've got a few minutes to kill and finally got my scanner to work. so here's some art I did last year.

Just FYI this isn't original for me, I just copyed off an art instructor and did this free hand, and barely looked at the paper while drawing. and Yes I'm aware that I suck at art but I think regardless of my skill this was actually quite well done even if it is rather... uhh slanted to one side.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/ ... t/mech.png[/IMG]
Picture here

There are advantages and disadvantages on drawing exaxct shaped objects like robots. They are extremely easy to design and draw, but one also recognizes errors at first sight :P Well, the legs look very screwed up, and if the shoulder plates aren't intended to be different, they are too different ^_^ Besides that, from what I can see, it's okay, but there's much I simply can't tell ^_^

Well I drew it just like the intructor drew it, who's quite skilled in art, so.. I can't help how things look aside from it being slanted.

I don't know if he drew it based on an actually gundam or not, he just drew it free hand and told us to copy it down. Though I must say it does look quite the same, as for the colors I did those myself to make it stand out a bit more since it was just line before.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.