Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Music continues after battle rather than re-starts

Script Title:
Music continuation after Battle

RMXP or RMVX:
RMXP

Detailed Description:
Alright it's hopefully pretty simple and will work with most custom battle and victory scripts but what I'm looking for is a script that when you enter a battle, the music on the Scene_Map is paused and then continues once the battle has ended and you return to the map. Right now the standard in an RMXP game is that when you are walking along and a random encounter or even boss battle happens, the music on the map stops and then starts again from the beginning once you return to the map. Instead of it restarting, does anyone know of a way, or have a script, or can make a script that makes sure than when you go back the map the audio continues from where it was left off before you entered the battle.

My reason for this script is that often you have some great music in a scene and then the battles comes in and it never gets to the really good parts of the music.

Screen shots:
This is an audio thing so it's not really relevant.

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
I couldn't possibly list all the scripts because they're too numerous and I'm not using the right computer for that and won't for sometime.

Right now my battle system is Paradog's CTB and I think it's his victory screen script too.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.