Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Murassame's Scripted Intro Cut and Mapped Title HELP

DEAR SCRIPTING GODS,

i've used this fellows script edits to make an intro cut sequence  (works great) and
to make an evented/mapped title screen (works great) ...

HERE is what i would very much like help with... while i may be able to get a character back
to the title screen via the CMS exit option... i would much PREFER to do a: "call title screen"
command and have it start back at the intro cut sequence.  currently the call title screen command deposits the player to the here-to-for unseen Game Title Screen rather than the evented title screen that is come to when the program opens.

can someone please tell me what script needs to be edited (and how) so that the "call title screen" command goes to the intro cut just as it starts at in the murasame script.

many tanks

Okay... so i have requested someone else's time and effort and skills to do what i can not... "can't script my way out of a wet paper bag" and yet, i'd really like the simplicity of being able to do a "Call Title Screen" command and having it go back to the Intro Cut that the game opens with thanks to Murasame Assassin's - Intro Cut and Mapped/Evented Title script ... SO ....

I am offering a REWARD:  currently $5 (after script edit is tested and works) to whomever can help me.  It's possible that this reward will GO UP the more desperate i become :D  (will also include your chosen name/alias in the Into Credits for Scripting.

Many Thanks

Here I am by chance. PM me the details. I only found this by accident through a search but it's only 2 days old.
I g2g atm so I can't analyze the information. So once again PM me the details and i'll get right back to you. However I'm sure that someone else will solve the problem before I get back due to the large amount of wonderful scripters here. ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.