Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multislot script 6.0 uploadlink is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Hello, the uploadlink to Multi-slot equipment script version 6.2.1. does not go any longer. Could you give me a new?
Do you have much also Near Fantastica's test Bed with ABS v4 version? Thanks in ahead.

Yes!

Thank you.

EDIT: Uhm, could you please paste the script here, instead? For some strange reason, even though I had all possible versions of RMXP, it says there is an incompatibility. I can play it just fine...just not open it with any of my RMXP's.

EDIT2: Maybe I'll download RMXP again.

Please Use The Lost Scripts Thread to Search for a script that you know exists but you can't find

and DarkValkyr like Kuri$u has stated you have an illegal version of rmxp get the legal version via the links he has posted

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.