Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multiple Currency + Exchange Rates

I'm requesting a scirpt that allows the use of multiple currency, changeable via switch or variable or script command, that also, when changing the currency, changes the amount by a certain number.

Example:

You have 10 gold. When I change the currency to silver, you have 20 silver. (1 gold = 2 silver)

Example 2:

You have 1 gold. When I change the currency to *Insert name here*, you have 25 of *Insert name here* (1 gold = 25*Insert name here*)

Thanks to anyone who can do this for me.

ALso, I would prefer the currency be changed by a variable (If 1, Gold, if 2, Silver, if 3, Bronze, e.t.c.) That way I can check if the player has that currency at certain shops.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.