Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multiplayer Script

Hmm....
I know if MMORPG script already exist,
but what I want to ask is
is there any script that allow player to play online like Battlefield or other FPS?

sorry if there're some mistakes
thx

Davey

FPS = First Person Shooter

First Person = Impossible in RPGmaker, especially when multiplayer.

Ok, you CAN create a First Person Online game in RPGmaker, but it takes really a lot of time, and the result will suck, because RGSS isn't made for creating FPS games. So go learn programming if you want to make an FPS game.

Again that would be incredibly difficult and the chances are if you can't do it yourself that somebody else won't put the effort into making it for you. My advice is to use another engine if you want to make something like that, which engine however I have no idea.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.