Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Multi-currency script

I would like a multi currency. But, unlike the other ones where it shows all the currencies on the game menu, I want it to be under its own option (So you have to press enter over an option called Money and it'll goto another window showing all the currencies and how much you've got.). The main reason I want it this way is because for forging, I'm going to make it so that you don't waste space in your inventory (Because it'll have limited space and I'm going to try to make it so that you can't stack items) with a large amount of crafting material. So for items that'll require forging, it'll be set up like a shop, but instead of charging cash, it'll have the items required (Such as 10 iron bars and 1 gold bar makes an iron sword). So yeah, I would just like a multi-currency script that also shows the currency in another window in the game menu. Thanks if you can do this! :)

~Gorechild~

Have you tried searching the forums for this script? I remember coming by one of these multi currency scripts quite some time back. Well, start looking and ill tell ya if i find it...

Well, I know ive seen multi currency, but that just made every some much gold converted into something else and every so much of that converted into something else, and also, that just appeared on the in game menu, I want an option botton thats called currency on my menu. I want it so certain shops only take gold bars,l silver bars and the like because I want an easy smithing system that counts smithing supplies as currency (because my game Isnt going to have stacking and will be limited to inventory space).

Indeed, I've seen that script as well... it didn't work for me at all, and personally, I need two independent currencies, that don't affect eachother... And I think that's what gorechild is requesting, am I right.. ?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.