Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mr. Moe SBABS Equip HUD

Could someone make me a Equipment HUD for Mr. Moes SBABS? Not the new one though, the older.(SBABS Lite) It doesn't have to be really complicated, just something straight forward and basic. I just want there to be a series of slots where ur current weapon, armor, accessories, etc... is shown. Things that I want in it are as follows:

1. When you toggle between characters, the Equip on the HUD changes to the current character.

2. The HUD works with a switch that can turn it on and off.

3. You can use a picture for it with the script, so that when you have a pic called..."Equip_HUD", or something like that in the graphics/pic folder, it aligns that pic with the Equipment. Nobody needs to make a pic for that though...I'm gonna make that anyways. As longs as there is a easy place for me to insert a pic within the scipt.

4. (Not Neccesary)This is just a small minor thing. I'd like the script to have easy editing, because I'm going to have to go in and mess with the x,y coordiantes to put the HUD/Icons in the right place on the screen.

That about somes it up. ~Thanks.  :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.