Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mouse Trigger Input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

I've seen a script for anlog movement done by you know who... this script is quite useless without the mouse left click/right click to trigger events.

If it would be posible can you draw up a code so that when left click is being clicked a switch turns on, then when it isn't, the switch resets.

I hope i'm being clear.

The Specific's

I want a script that:

• Turn on a switch if the left button on the mouse is being triggered on the mouse
  • Turn on a seperate switch if the right button is being triggered on the mouse
  • Reset the switchs so that the switchs for the trigger turn off when not being triggered

Extra Info

I don't mind using any SDKs or support scripts.
I've tried to find this script on here and other place's but can't seem to find it, i asume it doesn't exist yet.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.