Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mouse Tracking with Standard RMXP Button Mappings

I need a mouse tracking script that will use two variables to track where the mouse is (on and off screen if possible) without showing some cursor that can be changed, but not really eliminated.

Next i need the mouse buttons to be able to be mapped to Normal RMXP Buttons (i.e. A, B, C, X, Y, Z) and not swithes, or some form of scripting i would need to know. The reson for this is for easy development, and easy conversion of my current projects.

Mouse wheel and 3rd button support would be nice, but i really dont need it them. But for others who might need the script, it'd be nice.

Oh post if you need more clarification on what i need.

So that's about it.

You can contact me by either posting or the below.

AIM: Suiken4mieu (almost always on AIM)
Windows Live / MSN Messenger: Suiken_2mieu@yahoo.com(using most of the time) or Phinexruby@hotmail.com(not using much)
YIM: Suiken_2mieu
E-mail: Suiken_2mieu@yahoo.com (I check this every 1 or 2 weeks)

Ways not to reach me.

PM's or what ever type of private messaging system they use here. Sorry im from RRRevolutions.
Writing me a letter. Though you probubly dont know my address.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.