Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mouse Motion rather than Position

I've got a sniper game going on and was look for a script that would give a return like a finely detailed button input of the arrow keys (instead of 4-8 directions, it would just move in pixilated motion).  I've looked at the other scripts in the database, but I'm easily puzzled around the Win32api area. The scope is the actual player, which is why I need it to be attached to motion. And if you could throw in the pixelated motion script that would cupcake-tastic.

btw the sounds are fantastic lol
random pics:
http://reddawg.plesk.freepgs.com/files/ ... perpic.JPG[/img]

I'm looking for a mouse script basically, but one that doesn't give me the position of the mouse, just it's motion. Like let's say, you move the mouse left, the character moves left.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.