Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

more than four choices?

I did some searching around for this but I wasn't able to find anything. Isn't there a script out there that lets you have more than four choices? I thought ccoa's UMS did it but I guess not...

Meh. You dont need a script here is what it should look like

Show choices:
...[Bleh]:
......(does whatever)
...[Meh]:
......(Does whatever)
...[Gah]:
......(Does whatever)
...[More?]:
.....Show Choices:
........[Just]:
...........(Does whatever)
........[Keep]:
........[Doing]:
........[This]:

o.o;; Do you get it? If you need more choices just on the forth choice Put "More?" or "More Choices?" and on that one make it where you can pick more choices untill you are satisfied

Going back becomes a problem if you have too many pages. And having five choices is even more of a problem because it looks awkward.

That said, I'm pretty sure I've seen this somewhere, but I can't recall where.

Have you checked the script archives?

Meh. You dont need a script here is what it should look like

Show choices:
...[Bleh]:
......(does whatever)
...[Meh]:
......(Does whatever)
...[Gah]:
......(Does whatever)
...[More?]:
.....Show Choices:
........[Just]:
........[Keep]:
........[Doing]:
........[This]:

o.o;; Do you get it? If you need more choices just on the forth choice Put "More?" or "More Choices?" and on that one make it where you can pick more choices untill you are satisfied

Because then, for the second page, you'll have to have a "go back" option and it could get really complicated.

And I'm going to say what seph usually says, this is a request for a script, not an event.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.