Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

more than 4 players custom menu screen

Hi everyone, i am new in rmxp but ive been looking for many resources until i got here

I just want to ask if there is any custom menu screen available if member in the party more than 4?

And if it is possible, are there anyone who can make custom menu screen like the one in ff XIII?

One more, currently im using mr mo's sabs but i was thinking of using lmbs if it exists, please give me any information regarding lmbs

big thanks for replying this topic!

regards,
myzterio

I've been working on a Final Fantasy XIII Menu. Currently it's on hiatus because school work is very demanding. I leave home every day at 6:00 am and come home at 8:00 pm Monday through Friday, and I'm on call at the hospital once or twice a week. I got the main menu working so far. I can give you the code, if you're interested, but it's definitely not easy to implement for a beginner with little knowledge of RGSS, specially when combining with other systems.

Here is a screenshot of what I've got so far:
ffxiii-menu-4.png

o_O That is awesome Juan!
I never thought someone will actually making it!

Well the thing is up until now im still using plug and play script, havent got my hands on script so far, you may give the code as well as brief knowledge on RGSS as i am reading about script right now

thanks for your reply juan

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.