Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

More enemies in a troop [VX]

I hope this request is in the right place. What I want is hopefully very simple. I just want to increase the number of enemies in one battle to an arbitrary number, like 40 at one time. Just a reminder, the normal limit is 8.

I found an easy to use script that increases party size. Perhaps someone could make something that allows for larger groups of enemies? Thanks for the help, and if you need more information feel free to ask me!

*Update*
I actually just found a script for this, here: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=25530
Sorry, I'll try to do a better job searching next time. Also, thanks to SephirothSpawn for making it and DerVVulfman for putting it in a script collection.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.