Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Monsters, Inc 3d platformer HELP!

Hey, guys. I was wondering if anybody could rig AND animate these characters for my (hopefully) upcoming game which is based off of the movie Monsters, Inc. I have the models, sounds, and everything already. I just need the characters rigged and animated for it. And what programs do you reccomend for this type of project? I don't know much at all about programming and I would like it to be free. I also have all of the voices (since they were ripped directly from the ps2 game). Thanks guys! BTW: If you want an idea on what the animations should look like, just PM me

I once modeled, rigged and animated characters in maya. It was a hard and long process and I'm not doing it again, but for movies that's the program most commonly used for animation. I have no clue about games.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.