Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mog Scripts for vx?

Hi there! I have been wondering for the past time, and searching for mog scripts on rmvx...and I got nothing...so I am wondering is there any mog scripts for it?
Also do the ones for xp work with vx?
If someone can ether make/edit or even find me them.
this might change my perspective on rpg maker vx.
and just maybe i'll start to use it.
I realy would love to have it.
Just so if I have to I can switch to rmvx...

Please let me know!  :lol:

Mog has been missing for a long while and there are only 2 menu scripts, "main menu" and "Status"

Missing :
Item
Skill
Equip
Save
Game end

Mog's Script were the most dynamic scripts ever done. Since for Graphic designers it was the best tool to make their games look Unique. Even using the same script any1 was able to make it look completely different.
For that reason i think it would be awesome to make a translation of those scripts to VX

Similar script fusing Design freedom with scripts should be made too. I wish i was an scripter right now, too bad, im only designer, mapper, eventer and spritter. :'(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.