Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MOG Custom Meny System (Help)

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me customise a menu system. Im not good at scripting nor to good at photoshop but Im trying the best that I can. I found a nice Menu script called MOG but I could use some changes both in script and in grapfic.

Game Info:

3 Man Party
HP (1-9999) - MP (1-9999) - SP (1-100) (150 if a certain ring is equiped)
Str (1500) - Def (1500) - Force (1500) - Int (1500) - M.Def (1500) - Spd (1500) - Luck (100) - TP (100)
Weapon - Offhand - Helm - Armor - Amulets & Rings - Charms - Necklaces (3 Accessories)

Main Menu Changes

HP (Health) - MP (Magic) - SP (Skills)
Remove Exp
Add Menu - Party Changer
(If possible change MOG Char Select script so u can change around the 9 chars in my game and have 3 of them in a combat team)

Item Menu Changes

HP (Health) - MP (Magic) - SP (Skills)
(Done)Change Your Game to Wings of Destruction
Add Item Quality from 99 to 999

Equip Menu Changes

Str (1500) - Def (1500) - Force (1500) - Int (1500) - M.Def (1500) - Spd (1500) - Luck (100)
Add 2 Slots of Accessory - (1) Amulets & Rings - (2) Charms - (3) Necklace (IF possible to make the 3 slots diffrent from each other)
Need Background Pictures for (Fighter 08, Mage 07, Grappler 01, Hunter 03, Gunner 01, Thief 04, Warrior 03, Cleric 03 and Mage 02)
Change Shield to Offhand
Add Item Quality from 99 to 999

Status Menu Changes

HP (1-9999) - MP (1-9999) - SP (1-100/150)
Str (1500) - Def (1500) - Force (1500) - Int (1500) - M.Def (1500) - Spd (1500) - Luck (100)
Remove Exp
If 3 accessory is possible (Add 2 accessory slots)
Change Shield to Offhand

Skill Menu Changes

HP (1-9999) - MP (1-9999) - SP (1-100/150)
Remove Exp

Shop Menu Changes

Add Changes so u can se changes in all stats and not only Def,Mdef, Eva, Atk
Im using HP, MP, SP, Str, Def, Force, Int, M.Def, Spd, and Luck

HUD (Lena)

Add SP Bar and if possible another Bar for an ATB Combat System

Edit: Last Question Solved

For more info just gimme a call or leave me a note :P

At first, this sounded more like a support question... but I guess you just want someone to make modifcations and aren't concerned with learning how to do stuff yourself.

I've never used that script, so I'm not gonna touch all of that editing... but I will answer your last question.

In your scripts, you're gonna want to actually go to Scene_Equip and Scene_Item to do this modification. There's a part that tells it what to do upon cancel (look for an Input.Press::B part or something). It by default has it go to $scene = Scene_Menu.new(#) (where the number sign, there is some number). You want to instead change that to $scene = Scene_Map.new, I believe. But this will change it for ANY time you call these screens, even from the actual menu. If that's not want you want, but instead want to only make it go to the map when you call them outside of the menu, you're going to need to pass a variable when you call the scenes and instead use an if statement that says when that variable equals whatever you set it to, it should return to the map, else it does the original code (which is the menu return).

Cool Thank you Crazy Li I found the code line and changed it like u said and it worked :)

Now Im looking thro the code to see if I can make a seperate item menu that is solo for the call sign

Edit: Woho I found and changed the code so now I can call the menus and go directly to map and still use them in menu and go back to main menu when done :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.