Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Modern Battle System (Waning Advance Scripters ONLY!!!-Not sure if possible).

Scripters,

WARNING HUGE Request.

PART:1 ABS (required)

My Game is a Sci-Fi Cival War/Theif Game. I want many things.
  • Decent Enemy/Allie AI
  • Enimies to have MULTIPLE WEAPONS
  • Enimies to have AMMO for guns.
  • Abilty for me to easialy make ranged weapons with ammo.
  • Ability to have ammo item to have multiple shots
  • Ability to have weapons of varying range, power and fire speed
  • Ability to have event vs. event battles
  • Allies / Enemys have different poses/sratyegies
  • Automatic, Burst and Single Shot Weapons (optional)
  • Have guns able to do slight melee
  • Melee weapons too
  • Different Enemy HP's
All will be explain later. I am using many script so try not to make this inerfere.

Part 2: AI

I want enemys/allies to react to different things. More Enemys/Defensive, Less Enemies/Aggressive, Weak Enemys/Solo, Strong Enemys/Team up on nemys.

I want AI to be in groups so when one person responds all them respond.

For before mentioned stances here they are (you can add your own if you want.
  • Attack (basic kill every enemy)
  • Defensive (basic defend)
  • Group Assault (split into groups and attack)
  • Split (Every guy sperates and attacks)
  • Advance and Secure (line up and move constantly forward attacking)
  • Retreat (back up)
I also want to have medics and support units to heal and give ammo.

Part 3: Weapons

I want weapons kinda like Mr. Mo's ABS but I want variable distances (eg. sniper fires farther than machine gun), variablefire rate (e.g. machine gun fires faster than sniper), and muliple bullets/clip ( power pack holds 40 charges.). I want it easy to set up. I also want ememies to have multiple weapons brought on by condition and ammo (e.g. gaurd has Type MG42 Machine gun (default), Type 20 pistol (longer range or out of MG42 Bullets), and dagger (point blank or if all weapons no ammo). Gaurd has 200 MG42 bullets, 90 Type 20 bullets, and unlimited dagger bullets.)​

If any thing isn't clear please ask me for clarification.​

first off, saying not to make it interfere with other scripts might help if you say which scripts your using so that it doesnt interfere. Second most of the abs part if im not mistaken is in Mr.Mo's ABS

Oh, there are a few scripts i think about this...

TARYN's AMMUNITION SYSTEM (by DerVVulfman)
VIEW RANGE SCRIPT (by Near Fantastica)
SQUAD BASED ABS (by Near Fantastica)
ADVANCED PLAYER MOVEMENT (by SephirothSpawn)
CALDARON's REALISTIC ABS (by Caldaron)
ABS LITE (by Mr. MO)

Basically, i think this battle system needs a lot of coding from only one scripter. And i think this is a really hard task to fulfill. Coz the battle system is complicated and requires a lot of scripts.

(i also suggest being a sponsor for an exclusive scripting service by one of the best scripters in the org!)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.