Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MMORPG Scripts Request

:yes: Yes, you heard right. I heard from the web that you can make MMORPGs in RMXP. A website said that all that was required was a script that would link users to the host computer. I would like that script:please:. TY.

Do not double post use the edit button

whoops...

kirbydude35;179301 said:
:yes: Yes, you heard right. I heard from the web that you can make MMORPGs in RMXP. A website said that all that was required was a script that would link users to the host computer. I would like that script:please:. TY.

samboy;179308 said:
Offtopic: All fear me, for I am a waddle-dee!
Where did you get your avatar?

On topic: Netplay + is a bit of a bitch to set up, but here it is. This one is an edit by Mr Mo., enjoy.

I can't remember where I got my av, so I'll post the link soon just copy it and paste it into your custom avatar area if you want it.

HERE IS MY AV: http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8458/kirbywithheadphones9ju.gif

It's a waddle doo not a waddle dee

Where did you get yours?

This is way offtopic, but I already got an answer to my question anyway.

Wait, what's that? I think i hear something coming from the forums?

Nope, its a nasty smell.... Bullshit XD

No offence intended. Still, My project is on hold till Netplay+2 comes out... Really gutted...

XChainsawX;179406 said:
"listening"? last time i checked, you can't HEAR other people in forums.....

I mean watching ':|.

Wait, what's that? I think i hear something coming from the forums?

Nope, its a nasty smell.... Bullshit

No offence intended

None taken.

Now that I have downloaded N+ 1.6.3 (I'll just download 2.0 when it is released) I have a question: Whenever I playtest the game, it freezes as soon as the main menu comes up. Why does this happen, and how can I fix the problem?

Thnx for reading

WHOA I JUST REALIZED THAT I DOUBLE POSTED PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use the report button if you doublepost on accident

If it's a mod of Netplay+ 1.7 it is most likely done without the maker's permission, in which case don't use it, it's unfair to the work Mr.Mo, Trebor, Meâ„¢, etc. have put in.

If you want Netplay+, use Netplay+ 2.0. That's got trade, yes. It's found in the main part of "Project Discussion".

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.